Every professional is built on a person. Truly understanding the person is to really understand the professional. Here are some tidbits from my life:
- I am the 6th in a family of 10 kids
- I am the eldest son
- I love sports. Specifically basketball, football, baseball, and running
- I love putting my body to the test…think Tough Mudder style
- I really enjoy video games, any entertainment that is sci-fi, and I love reading books with deep and intriguing topics
- I really like to understand the deep cavities of why life is the way it is. I like to unravel what makes people tick and then how to inspire them
- I like to help people, it makes me feel purposeful
I am married to a great wife – Kristen Kator. Who I depend on for counsel, understanding, good times, and sometimes to put me in that place I need to be put in. We both enjoy traveling immensely.
I have lived in over 30+ places and visited 20+ countries.
I hope to be able to a father and grandfather someday. My ultimate goal in life is to understand my purpose and then fulfill it everyday.
Learn more at https://www.facebook.com/jerry.jonathan.leisure